Wednesday, March 21, 2012

the nonexistent chair: STOMPING


At about 3.30pm yesterday afternoon I could feel my vertebrae starting to fuse together after spending a day and a half sat crouching, like an owl, on the floor, drawing stuff. It was fairly productive, and I made the important discovery that I quite like drawing squirrels. I never knew that.

The options were to either; a. remain crouching like an owl and wake up three inches shorter today as my spine further condensed; or b. to throw on some boots and go for a good ol' stomp.

The weather was nice, and days are getting longer (which is important, because I am a late afternoon/evening stomper and daylight helps with not getting lost in pine forests), so stomp it was.

And I woke up being 5' 7" this morning, which is exactly what I should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment