Monday, January 9, 2012

Totally Fried Chicken Feet

On 01/09/2012 04:51 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
> "Polly Esther"<Pollynot@cableone.net> wrote:
>
>>
>> "Sqwertz"<swertz@cluemail.compost> wrote in message
>> news:1qb1ti0nb6i2c$.dlg@sqwertz.com...
>
> -snip-
>> I checked the oldest cookbook here - Times Picayune 1901 and the newest
>> edition of Joy. Both are silent. If you get past the question 'how', there
>> come the questions where are you going to get chicken feet, why are you and
>> then who are you going to get to eat them? Polly
>
> I know nothing of the first question-- but I've been eyeing packages
> of chicken feet in the [sort of hispanic section of town] grocery
> store for months.

We can get them easily, and I use them in my chicken stock. They've got
a lot of that good gelatinous stuff in them.

Serene

--
http://www.momfoodproject.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment